Oh how I LOVE alliteration!
So since it's Friday and I sometimes do a Friday Five...or more...I thought this week I'd share my current top 5 websites to waste time on...or not. Sometimes these are productive.
But anyway, in no real random order...here are my...
Five Favorite Websites!
1. Suri's Burn Book: Told from the point of view of Suri Cruise, Suri shares her disdain for the rest of Hollywood's children and their lack of fashion. There is also much agonizing over the possible pregnancy of Kate Middleton whose future baby WILL be more important than Suri.
2. But You're Like Really Pretty: Celebrity cartoons all centering around that line from Mean Girls. It's pretty hysterical!
3. Texts From Hillary: Ever wonder what Hillary Clinton is texting? This is one of the funniest sites ever! Only I'm le sad, because the texts got SO big, they even had a REAL text from Hillary and I can't say I blame them from feeling like their life is now complete and they are not adding to the site, but at least you can go there for some good laughs!
4. Mean Girls Of Panem: Honestly, is there ANYTHING that can't be paired with Mean Girls? Mean Girls makes everything better, a task I would have thought impossible with something as perfect and amazing as The Hunger Games movie, but...it's HYSTERICAL!
5. Jezebel: It's pretty safe to say that I'll be on here multiple times a day reading the new posts.
What are your favorite websites? Any gems I'm missing out on?