1. Killed my pinkie toe, walking in the dark.
2. Bought a lot of books.
3. Read a lot of books.
4. Did NOT lost power during Hurricane Irene
5. Expected I WOULD lose power during Irene
6. Went to PAYA, despite believing I would soon lose power during Irene.
7. Interviewed a bunch of people about what they'd do when they did lose power during Irene.
8. Basically, I obsessed over Irene. And hurt my toe.
But I also went to PAYA (PA library fundraiser and book signing), and I have pictures and a video. Here you go.
|Amy Holder (LIPSTICK LAWS) and me|
|Kelly Lyman and First Novels Club Sara DeSabato|
|Christine Danek and K.M. Walton (CRACKED)|
|Amy Holder (LIPSTICK LAWS) and Jessica Corra (AFTER YOU)|
|The Early Stirrings of Irene|
|Kelly, Me and Christine|
I think its safe to say once again that I shouldn't quit my day job to interview people for a living :-)