1) I am now the proud owner of a GPS for my car...which makes me squeee because getting lost is not fun and it's not really something I used to be prone to--I used to kick butt at figuring out how to get places--and like a guy, I refuse to stop for directions--but something happened to me when I turned 26 and a half...I'm not kidding, I lost my sense of direction. I hit that half way mark in the year and my direction was gone!
2) I'm the proud owner of a GPS because it's almost my birthday...Tuesday actually :-) The same as Dr. Seuss which makes me happy in all kinds of ways.
3) In honor of my birthday I'll be announcing the winner of my totally awesome Linger contest. You all did amazing with the entries and I promise you that Edward Cullen did not win. Sorry!
4) I hit 400 followers!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! So stay tuned for another amazing contest...trust me, I have more up my sleeve.
5) I'm almost ready to enter Query Wars!!! Almost...but not quite...BUT it is about time I made my deal with the Universe for what crazy insane thing I'm going to do when I'm represented.
In case you don't know....I made this insane deal with the Universe a little while back about what I'll do when I get a book deal....or a two-book deal....or a three-book deal. Because I'm insane. Check out the post HERE!
But it basically involves remaking Shakira's Whenever, Wherever video (don't worry I'm a belly dancer) and...maybe...Britney Spears' Hit Me Baby One More Time and
You might be wondering why someone would actually do something like that...and the answer is because for some reason I decided to let my blog readers pick my deal (see I told you it was fun here).
You might also think I learned my lesson by now HELLO--Jessica Simpson--but I haven't.
So....I'm leaving it up to you guys...comment and discuss what you think my next deal needs to involve for when I'm shiny and agented.
Now...I need to run and hide.