2. Because if you make the mistake of saying "I can't" you will be punished.
3. And it might look like this...
Personal Trainer: Ok, Frankie, 10 push ups.
Frankie: Ummm, yeah about that... I can't do push ups.
Personal Trainer: Oh NO you didn't say I can't! *gets evil look in his eyes*
Frankie: I mean....I can do push ups, I'd love to do push ups, but the thing is...I just can't--
Personal Trainer: You! Wall! Now!
Frankie: *Squats against a wall*
*For 2 minutes*
Frankie's Legs: I-I-I-I-I-I c-c-c-c--c-c-c-c-cant s-s-s-s-s-s-s-stop shakingggggggggg
Frankie: Shut up, legs, and hold it!
Frankie's Legs: This is all your fault, Arms! WTF! How have you never done a push up before?
Frankie's Arms: I work her fingers! She types all the time--she's a writer, she wrote a book.
Frankie's Legs: SO! Writers can do push ups!
Frankie: Guys, shut up!
Frankie's Legs: Writer my butt!
Frankie's Arms: You're legs, you don't even have a butt.
Frankie: I hate all of you.
4. Then it turns out....I can do push ups.
5. 20 in fact.
6. So like I said, you should never say "I can't" to your personal trainer.
7. Or probably ever in life.
8. Because you can probably do anything you put your mind to.
9. And now my Friday Five is inspirational...
10. Also it's the Friday 10.
Have a great weekend!!!