Well the ever mischevious Mireyah Wolfe tagged me. And when Mireyah tags me with something, I tend to do it. So today's tag is...
10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. I finished my agent revisions and turned them in and I'm actually, kind of, sort of treating this weekend like a REAL weekend! Most people who know me, know I don't really *do* weekends, but...weekends are pretty nice!
2. Part of this weekend thing involved reading Rachel Vincent's 3rd Soul Screamers book My Soul To Keep (which was awesome) and reading Ann Brashares new novel My Name is Memory which I'm REALLY enjoying so far!
3. Wheatgrass shots! OH YES! For those who are not familiar, a wheatgrass shot consists of putting actual wheatgrass through a juicer and then jucing enough to fill a shot glass. I do these shots at the gym--followed by a chaser of OJ, because it's not the most delicious thing in the world...but...OMG, you feel it right away, like healthiness flowing through your veins. This is my kind of drug.
4. Pretty Little Liars the tv show starts this Tuesday! I am SO excited. I'm a huge fan of the series and got to meet Sara Shepard a few months ago--and she rocks. I think I'll be discussing the show every week at the First Novels Club...though not sure if I'll be giving it the same treatment as my Vampire Diaries Recaps yet. We shall see....
5. I finally have time to finish recapping the rest of the Vampire Diaries first season!! I know I've been behind and I appreciate everyone leaving comments on the recaps and asking to know when the rest would be up--the answer is soon...very soon! :-)
6. Deer! Ok, I know this is random, but I LOOOOOVE deer! I get like ridiculously excited when I see them in my neighborhood and all I want is to one day live on the edge of a forest so deer can play in my backyard everyday. Seriously! I even used deer as an inspiration when I named my MC's love interest in my novel, STOLEN. His name is Ryan Hart...Hart is an old word for stag...which was also used to refer to deer in the hunting context which just fits him so well--he's pretty good with weapons;)
7. Ummm THIS! Someone translated the Bible into LOLcat! I have to have that! Especially since when I'm procrastinating, FNC Donna and I translate my book into lolcat on g-chat! And it's hilarious as anything.
8. My FNC Chicas! I seriously smile whenever I think about them because a girl could not ask for a better critique group or a better group of friends!
9. The fact that you can now order your frappacinos with soy milk at Starbucks/BN. I haven't gotten one yet, because...well I'm scared I will like it too much, but I haven't had a frappacino in years and it's kind of tempting...but shall wait till I have a good reason to celebrate. In the meantime, I appreciate that the soy customers are being acknowledged.
10. You guys! You all make me so happy. I love reading all of your comments and love getting to know you guys. In fact, I like you so much and you make me so happy, that if you list 5 things that make you happy in the comments below I will pick 3 random commenters and send them a LINGER/SHIVER bookmark signed by Maggie Stiefvater. OH YEAH!!