Shannon sent you? Oh well that was very nice of her, you must go tell her thank you! I'm supposed to tell her thank you? Well then what do you do? Sit there and look pretty? That's it? I have to do all the work? Wait, I have to nominate 7 other people! You're kidding! KB, that's a lot of work and you know I'm feeling flu-ey AND sniffly AND I need to revise chapter 9. Ok, ok you're right, I should totally nominate seven other blogs. But that's going to be hard. Why? Well I...subscribe to a lot of blogs. NO I'm not an easy reader! I resent that KB! Ok fine! You know what, go sit over on my sidebar, yeah...right there and look pretty and I'm going to take care of this.
Hehehe! Just kidding! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Shannon of Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe for my first ever blogger award at Frankie Writes! Squeeeee! I'm thrilled and I'm thrilled to pass the award along! Thanks so much for thinking of me and my habit of talking to inaminate objects and actually finding it amusing.
And now: The Rules (Here's where de award gets Sir-ious)
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger picture and post it on your page
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog
3. Write seven things about you that we don't know
4. Choose seven other bloggers that you would like to give the award to
5. Link to the bloggers that you choose
6. Let the winners know that they have the lovely award.
7 Things You Didn't Know About Frankie!
Geez what with my talking to things that can't talk back and my story about the unisex bathrooms, what else could you possibly need to know...let me think...really hard....OK, got em!
1. I HATE PEAS! I really do, with passion. I won't eat them, no matter what. No, you can't make me!
2. I can recite word for word (including the music used for montage scenes) of Clueless. It's sick.
3. I can also do this for the Leo/Claire version of Romeo and Juliet I um...have a really good audio memory.
4. When I was 4, I was CONVINCED that it was illegal for girls to wear anything but skirts and dresses and would throw fits about how I didn't want to go to jail if my mom showed me pants in the morning. I have no clue...
5. My newest secret life goal is to become a racecar driver, you know, on the side in between book signings. I really LOVE driving...fast.
6. My mom almost named me Fiona Mallis, but apparently Fiona Mallis translated to Bad Wine, and my dad nixed it. So then I had no name for a week and then I became Frankie Mallis which basically means I'm an evil Frenchman. Thanks alot, Mom and Dad! There is another translation though of Frankie Diane which means Divine Spear...so that's what I tell people. And until I'm married, I'll still be evil.
7. I actually love my name despite the interesting translations. It's an automatic ice breaker when I meet new people. Only about 1 out of every 150 people I meet (yes I did calculations, very scientifically) won't ask me anything about my name or comment. But 25% of the people I meet will sing "Frankie and Johnny" to me, 77% will say my name is cool, 85% will ask if my name is short for something, and 84% will ask what my real name is...And those numbers don't add up at all...Oh look at the time, got to go!
Now my award must go on...to 7 highly deserving bloggers!
1) Sarah with a Chance who just got herself an agent! Congrats!!!
2) Lisa and Laura Write because their blog makes me laugh everyday and I heart them!
3)Hey! Teenager of the Year because Steph is super creative and inventive and one of the friendliest people in the blogosphere.
4) Eleni at La Femme Readers because she is awesome!
5) Joanne at My Brain on Books because she rocks!
6) Tynga at Tynga's Reviews because she always reads books I want to read
7) See Sara Write because she is just THAT cool!
Ok congrats to all my winners and thank you Shannon for thinking of me!